Due to a high demand from our customers, our engineering team have designed, built and tested a composite bridge with several different advantages. Our walk-way bridges are made to look visually good with large panels to display your company logo, while also achieving a non-corrosive, high-quality finish.
We call our closed designed walk-way-bridges for “LESS-STRESS™” because of the stress reduced advantages. Clients are reporting that reduced noice and -visual impact from people crossing the fish tanks – results in a less stressed fish. The closed design also reduces any dirt/bacteria ending up in the fish-tank. Our LESS-STRESS™ bridges, as all our product, 50+ years lifespan, reduced project time, low Co2 footprint, extreme strenght/weight ratio and strong, flexible materials. HighComp deliveres up to 25 meter span without any support needed!
In addition to our LESS-STRESS bridges, we also have a standard open-rail walkway solution, also all in GRP.
- Beautiful visual design
- Illuminated handrails
- Large elements give short assembly time
- Stress reducing advantages for fish welfare
- Gel-coated smooth surface
- Less dirt accumulate
- Easy to clean
- Long durability compared to other materials
- Vacuum infused (VIP) laminate gives double reinforcement
- Up to 25m span without support needed
- Optimal for seismic loads
- Use of multi-axial fiberglass fabric prevents tearing
- Low Co2 footprint
- Emission-free production