HighComp has built up good experience and knowledge with over 20 years as a supplier to the aquaculture market. The experience, the solid engineering department and the flexible material makes us design, produce and assemble unique solutions worldwide.
Custom fish tank solutions
Among other thing, HighComp has done engineering work, production and assembly on both the pool and the LESS-STRESS bridges for Andfjord Salmon’s first phase at Andøya, Norway. We have also produced Harvest Channels for Proximar Seafood in Japan.
HighComp have been involved in different solutions for fish transport, including a channel in GRP.
- Our tanks are nearly “finished from factory”
- Customers saves months in construction
- Large elements give short assembly time
- Boat finished on milled moulds
- Reduced dirt accumulation
- Long-lasting compared to other materials
- Gelcoated GRP (same composition as yachts)
- Vacuum infused (VIP) laminate give twice the amount of reinforcement
- Use of multiaxial fiberglass fabric prevents ruptures
- No need for formwork or steel plates
- Unlimited size
- Optimal for seismic loads
- Low Co2 footprint
- Emission-free production