Why buy fish tank from Bokn
Highest quality finish
- Boat – finish from brand new moulds
- High finish reduce dirt buildup and provide less maintenance
- Lasting finish unlike other materials. Gelcoated GRP (ref b to t industry).
- Vacuum Infused constructions provides a much higher level of reinforcement than traditional methods
- Selft supporting – no needs for steel plates or concrete support
- Use of multiaksielle fiberglass mats
- Provides opportunity for larger constructions
- Minimal mounting time “we don’t waste our customers time”!
- All our products have documented strength (including FEM analysis)
- Traceability, from raw material to finished product
- As-built documentation
- Important argument towards your insurance company
- Closed production method saves the environment and our workers
- We can offer flame retardant tanks
- Corrosion Resistant / maintenance free (no rust from steel or concrete support)
- GRP provides optimal flexibility for incorporating flanges, pipes, outlets etc.
Innovations / custom products
High Comp – Bokn (between Haugesund and Stavanger) has nearly 20 years experience in producing structures for the subsea industry (protective structures), wind power industry (nacelle houses) mm.
We use our offshore experience related to documentation and quality control so that you as our customers from the Aqua Culture industry can feel confident about our deliveries.
References from the largest projects undertaken in the last 5 years:
Alsaker Fjordbruk – smolt tanks
Sævereid Fjordbruk – smolt tanks
Grieg Trosnavåg – smolt tanks
Alsaker Fjordbruk – Vacuum aerators
Grieg Lakselv – smolt
EFAF – closed cage 10 meter dia
Aqua Farm – closed cage, 40 meter dia