Why buy fish tanks from Higcomp?
NS 9416 – certified!!
Reduces building period
- Our tanks are nearly «finished from factory»
- Our clients saves months in construction
- The largest elements – give shortest assembly time
Finish of the highest quality
- Boat-finish – on milled moulds.
- Superb finish reduces dirt accumulation.
- Lasting finish compared to other materials.
- Gelcoated GRP (same composition as Yachts).
- Vacuum infused (VIP) laminate gives twice the amount of reinforcement
- “Self-supporting” / no need for formwork / steel plates etc.
- Use of multiaxial fiberglass fabric – prevents rupture
- Unlimited sizes
- Optimal to handle seismic loads
- Documented strength (FEM-analysis)
- Traceability from raw material – to finished product
- As-built documentation
- NS 9416 – sertified!
- Our production is emission free
- Composite has very low C02-footprint
Our tanks have been tested for:
- Bolt – pullout
- Forklift impact
- Forklift penetration
- Dropped object
- Material testing
- HighComp in Bokn (between Haugesund and Stavanger) has near 20 years of experience in producing composite construcitons for the sub-sea industry as well as windpower etc.
- We use our offshore experience related to documentation and quality control to ensure we meet our aqua culture customers´ satisfaction. Coming from large scale production, HighComp is taking on more and more tailermade solutions.
New products – 2017
Walk-way – bridges
Due to a high demand from our clients Highcomp has designed, built and tested a composite bridge with the following advantages:
Beautiful visual design
- illuminated handrails
- large side panels to display company logo
- gel-coated smooth surface
- less dirt accumulation
- easy to clean
- easy to install
- no corrosion
- low Co2 footprint
Octogonal shaped tanks
HighComp has developed a new system for those of our clients who traditionally have built concrete octogonal tanks. We offer these tanks with the same finish and durability qualities as the circular tanks. The environmental aspect of using more sustainable materials is an increasing concern for our customers. In that respect composite is a number one choice!
References from the largest projects undertaken in the last 5 years:
- More than 300 tanks
- 20 different customer/projects
- Sizes from 3 – 40 meter in diameter